What is phpMussel?
An ideal solution for shared hosting environments, where it's often not possible to utilise or install conventional anti-virus protection solutions, phpMussel is a PHP script designed to detect trojans, viruses, malware and other threats within files uploaded to your system wherever the script is hooked, based on the signatures of ClamAV and others.
- Licensed as GNU General Public License version 2.0 (GPLv2).
- Easy to install, easy to customise, easy to use.
- Works for any system with PHP+PCRE installed, regardless of OS (PHP+PCRE required).
- Fully configurable based on your needs.
- Ideal solution for shared hosting services.
- Ideal solution for forum systems in need of file upload protection.
- Does NOT require shell access.
- Does NOT require administrative privileges.
- CLI mode available.
- Good, strong, stable support base.
For information regarding how to install and use phpMussel, please refer to the documentation:
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Tiếng Việt
- Not sure how to help? Here are some things you could do.
- phpMussel code style guidelines.
- phpMussel version release guidelines.
- phpMussel documentation and translation guidelines.
- When sending pull requests, which branch should I target?